Saturday, June 24, 2006

And if you look over here..

To your right, you can see two links, one of Characters, the other for Comic. Though I'm sure you all know exactly what those two are work, I'd just like to let everyone know that the Characters link has been updated to include all of the major characters who will be or have been met in Chapter 1. More will be added later as the story progresses.

Also, I'd like to let everyone know that I will do my best to update the comic at least once a week. Though I have all of chapter 1 on my computer, I'd like to not get ahead of myself, that way when I finish chapter 2 I will still have time. (hopefully)

I do hope that everyone likes how things are progressing so far, also please remember that part 1 and 2 are what I like to call the tutorial parts, so please I beg of you to bear with me when it comes to long descriptions, I promise they don't last very long. And if you wait until part 3, you get to see everyone's favorite character ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home