Monday, July 31, 2006

Sorry about the delay

As I mentioned before, things are getting a little more cleaned up, so things are running a little behind right now. I apologize for that very much.

We here at the Rocket City Airship History Museum, are deticated to bringing you quality service, and as such it has been decided that, as of this week, we will be updating our displays twice a week, once on Mondays, and once on Thursdays. I hope you enjoy the changes, and please let us know if there's anything we can do for you.

I'm also in the process of moving the comic and this site to another location. I will continue to update here until the move is complete, then redirecting information will be posted here.

If you'd like to see what we're going to be working with, click here New Home to check it out. There's a counter, and a guestbook and everything. I'm so excited ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home